Friday, March 28, 2008

20 Weeks - Halfway!!

From baby-gaga:

Your baby is now about 10.5 inches long from head to foot and their little limbs and head have finally reached their relative birth proportions, although they've still got loads of growing to do. On average, you should've gained about 10 lbs by now, although that's just an average so, don't be too devastated if you're over or under slightly.

******************************

Baby Girl has been SUPER active lately; definitely making her presence known! Lots of growing pains and I'm pretty uncomfortable by the end of the day but that's par for the course, right?

The name discussion has begun and we're actually agreeing on a few! This is SHOCKING for Ryan and I, really it is. I'll keep you updated!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Can't believe it!!! Almost A FOOT LONG! I am excited to feel LO kick...
How much weight have you gained so far?

So, is that girls' name that you mentioned still a possibility?
YAY! I love you so much, I hope you are well. xoxo

Kady said...

As of my last appt, I'd gained 1.5 pounds. Should be interesting to find out where I'm at next Thursday!

And yes, that name is definitely a possibility.

I love you too and thanks for checking in. xoxo

 
blog template by suckmylolly.com