Thursday, May 1, 2008

25 Weeks!

From baby-gaga:
From head to foot, your little one is now about 13.5 inches long, and they're about a pound and a half in weight. They've also started to finally put on the baby fat, which will be the one main ongoing change in appearance in the upcoming weeks. You may be getting tired of all the oddities your body is putting you through including additional thick hair (everywhere!)

******************************************************

Sorry this blog is oh-so-boring, I just don't really have much to talk about. I'm freaked out that Maggie will be here in THREE MONTHS and we have done NOTHING to prepare for her! Yikes! Not that there's really much *to* do but it's time to clean out Piper's room, do some organizing, etc, etc. Blech.

I'm feeling just okay; lots of numbness in my arms and legs, I find myself short of breath at odd times and my energy level is pretty much non-existant. I have my Glucose Tolerance Test next Tuesday so let's hope I pass THAT with flying colors!

*******************************************************

Today is Missy's 34th birthday so HAPPY BIRTHDAY, MISS!! Which means, for those keeping track, that Ryan will be THIRTY tomorrow!! OMGoodness, I never thought I'd see the day - ha ha! I met him when he was just nineteen - I can't believe it's been 10 years. Wow!

Happy Birthday, honey! Me and the girls love you! <3

No comments:

 
blog template by suckmylolly.com