Monday, June 23, 2008

The Room

I am BEYOND thrilled to say that our girls' room is DONE!! The only thing left to do is to hang up a couple shelves and finish painting a basket and that's it. It looks AMAZING (Mom even got choked up!) and Piper absolutely loves it!

We spent all day Saturday and almost all of yesterday organizing, moving stuff around and painting. My God, I've never painted so much in my life. I was quite crafty, if I do say so myself. Ryan was AMAZING and didn't bark at me once, even when we wandering the aisles at Wal Mart and Menards - we don't usually shop well together. He just let me call the shots and went along with everything I said. I love you, honey!

I didn't take any before pics but just imagine a bed, a dresser, a bookcase and TONS of toys all over the floor. Seriously, it was BAD.


I bought the letters at Hobby Lobby and painted them myself.


I love how Ryan did Maggie's name!


Not the greatest picture of Maggie's bedding but it's lime green polka dots and stripes. I love it and it goes really well with Piper's bedding.


Piper's artwork that she created specifically for her baby sister. I bought the frames at Menards and painted them!


The changing area and a better look at Maggie's bedding.


We took the closet doors off and it makes the room feel so much bigger! I absolutely LOVE it!


Piper's dresser.


Oh, here's an exciting belly pic. 32 weeks (last Thursday).



I have my next appointment next Monday and I'm SOOOO hoping my doc will confirm/schedule my c/s. I'll keep you updated!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

The room is just beautiful K!! I am so excited to meet Miss Maggie!! Do you have a contact for when she comes?? hint hint

T- said...

The room looks so beautiful! Great job. I love the colors and their names on the walls. Awesome work.

-BossMare

Anonymous said...

AMAZING JOB KEL!!! I love it. Its a "sisters room", you know? In a few years, they'll be giggling away in there. The letters look perfect. Great job! Now go put your feet up...

 
blog template by suckmylolly.com