Monday, June 30, 2008

An Almost Comical Update

I'm still laughing about my appointment 4 hours later - at least I'm not crying, right? Well, still no weight gain (haven't gained anything for 8 weeks) and I measured 30cm. I just looked at Dr. W and said "So, now I'm going backwards?" She just said that I'm just carrying the baby differently (to which Mom said "You're still carrying her in your uterus though, right??" LMAO, Bean!) and that I need to try not to worry so much. Easier said than done but I felt a hell of a lot better after hearing that from her, let me tell ya.

Oh and I have another bladder infection. For those keeping track, that would be #4 for this pregnancy. (I need to do some research and figure out what the heck is up with that.)

BUT the good news is that my c/s is OFFICIALLY on the books for Thursday, August 7th. That's 5 weeks from this Thursday - OH.MY.GOD!!

To my dear Kris: THANK YOU. I've been thinking about you a lot lately, as I remember how annoyed you would get at the "you're so small" comments. I know I said it a time or two myself and I'm so totally sorry. Love you for checking in! Give your beautiful girls kisses for me!

And, Lisa, thank you as well. You've been such a huge support during this entire pregnancy and you're always there with a kind word and a way to make me laugh my ass off. Love you!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Love you too! Glad that your Dr made you feel better about things! Can't wait for August!!

 
blog template by suckmylolly.com