Friday, February 1, 2008

I Can't Believe It's February!!


I have absolutely nothing to report except the fact that my shirts are ever so slightly getting too short and I'm sick to death of constantly yanking them down. I went to target and got the most beautiful - and comfortable! - sweater today and just *had* to take my picture in it. This is today, 12w1d.


OH! How could I forget?? I felt the Little One move the other night. It was a light tapping sensation and I instantly froze, just waiting for it to come back. A few minutes later, "tap tap tap" right under my belly button. Oh my goodness, it was SO cool and made me feel so connected to baby. This all feels so real to me now. I know that sounds silly but I never let my mind go so far as thinking about actually HAVING a baby. Now I can start planning and thinking up names (which Ryan will immediately veto) and dream about holding him (yes, I think it's a boy.)
I'M PREGNANT!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

love the belly..and the sweater!

congrats again on "baby makes four!"

we are so excited for you and love that you have a blog.

glad to hear you are feeling better!

ox kt

Anonymous said...

you look great kels! i love the sweater too. the blog is great ... looking forward to keeping up with you all!

btw, erin is a really nice name for a boy or girl. ha!

 
blog template by suckmylolly.com