Thursday, February 7, 2008

Today Is A Good Day!

For two reasons:

1) I'm 13 weeks so I'm OFFICIALLY in the 2nd trimester. There's a discrepancy as to when the 2nd tri actually starts - is it 12 weeks? Is it 13? Blah, blah, blah. I'm there so WHATEVER. I can't believe it.

2) No later than 6 MONTHS FROM TODAY, my little one will be here. Wow, that totally blows my mind. If everything goes according to "plan" (ha ha) and Little One doesn't surprise us like his sister did, then his birthday will be August 7th. I'm saying "he" and "him" all the time now, as it just seems to fit. Like I told Mom yesterday, I'll call him that until/unless I'm proven wrong!

My next appointment is on Monday but it's just a boring routine check-up (get weighed, pee in a cup) so there won't be much to report.

It's kind of scary to me that at just 13 weeks, I can say "This little guy is so active!" What will the rest of the pregnancy be like?? He's moving around a lot and I feel pokes and jabs and head butts throughout the day. Very reassuring - oh, how the mind wanders at night... - but also alarming at times. What'll it be like when he's KICKING me? Ack!

I guess that's all for now. We were snowed in yesterday so my desk is a bit scary today. Later!

Love,
Kelli

No comments:

 
blog template by suckmylolly.com