Tuesday, July 8, 2008

30 Days, People, 30 DAYS!

OH.MY.GOD! It's insane to think that 4 weeks from Thursday, I'll be holding my baby girl. Unless, of course, she decides to come earlier. I had 3 contractions in an hour yesterday (um, panic much?) but nothing since then. I *know* they were real contractions and not just BH. Who knows what will happen? I'm just trying to rest as much as I can, drink as much water as humanly possible and remain calm. My appointment isn't until next Tuesday and I have a feeling the next 6 days are going to drag by.

I hope everyone had a fabulous 4th! We definitely did and I'm hoping to get some pictures uploaded soon. Piper had a blast and was SO into it this year! After each firework, she'd yell "Yes!" and jump out of her chair. It was pretty hysterical and so, so sweet.

Later!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

No way...30 days? I am so excited. Tell Miss Maggie to keep her wee tush in place!

Amber said...

Oh my gosh it's getting closer! I'm so excited for you guys!

Anonymous said...

HOLY CRAP, 30 days girl!!! Sweet Maggie girl is ALMOST here!!! And wtf with the contractions!!! Hope she doesn't surprise you with an early arrival!!!

 
blog template by suckmylolly.com